Admire the picturesque pastel colors of the houses and colorfully-painted fishing boats on the small island of Symi. Discover this island in the middle of the azure sea, visit its countless monasteries and chapels, and climb the Kali Strata.
- Enjoy a day trip by boat from Rhodes to the idyllic island of Symi and let the colorful landscape enchant you
- See picturesque houses and painted fishing boats and visit the historic monasteries and chapels
- Scale the 400 steps of Kali Strata and enjoy a wonderful view over the sea
Admire the beauty of the island of Symi on a day trip from Rhodes. After a pick-up from your hotel, head to the harbor, board a boat, and enjoy the cruise. Once in Symi, wander the city and see the natural sponges that live along the coast of the island. Visit one of the countless monasteries or chapels on the island, scale the 400 steps of the Kali Strata and see the rest of the Johanniter fortress, then simply enjoy the incredible view over the city and sea.
To begin your activity, meet the crew at the Catamaran Cruises Rhodes Kiosk at Mandraki Harbor.
- Hotel pick-up can be arranged from the areas: Rhodes City, Faliraki, Afandou, Ialyssos, Ixia, Kolymbia, Kalithea, Tholos, Vlicha, Archangellos, Fanes, Gennadi, Kiotari, Paradisi, Pefkos, Stegna, Kremasti, Lindos, Lachania, Kritika, Ladiko and Lardos
- You will be notified by email about the pickup details (check your spam folder)