Jeep Safari Rhodes – Explore the island of Rhodes in a 4×4 Suzuki Jimny and enjoy the beauty of local life. Take the opportunity to drive the 4×4 on rugged off-road terrain.
- Take the wheel of the 4×4 and navigate off-road trails
- Taste a variety of local food products in Archipoli
- Admire panoramic views of the entire island of Rhodes
- Visit the Seven Springs and walk through the fun tunnel
- Enjoy lunch (optional) in a Greek tavern at the beach
- Visit a 15th century chapel
Start by being picked up at your hotel and drive through beautiful nature, fun off-roads and traditional villages to the Seven Springs. Walk the famous tiny tunnel, explore the springs and enjoy your coffee. Make the second scheduled stop in Archipoli for some food tastings. Taste a variety of different local products including various honeys, souma, olive oil, local sweets, and fresh seasonal fruits.
For your third stop, continue to a little chapel where you can fill up your water bottles with spring water. Finally, head to a beachside restaurant for lunch. Lunch is optional and a la carte. There will be time to take a dive in the Aegean Sea.
After lunch, enjoy another bumpy ride through the mountains before heading back to the hotel.
The cars we use are 4-seaters. If you are less than 4 persons you will share the car. There is a possibility to privatize your car for an additional charge of 35€ per empty seat. To do so, please contact us.